Emergency Dentist in Southern California
Emergency dentist will help you on situations involving accidents or injuries that require urgent care. Basically, the goal of an emergency dentist here at Smile Center Southern California is to make sure that your teeth is taken care of immediately. In addition, cosmetic dentist Dr. Ebi Nikjoo will provide you the best possible treatment to help end your pain and also suffering from dental problems. At Smile Center Southern California, our emergency dentist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need urgent care, be sure to contact our emergency dentist here at 626-918-3388.
When to See an Emergency Dentist
- Having cracked, broken or knocked out teeth
- Biting a food that is too hard
- Sports-related injury
- Any type of accident
- Severe toothache and/or pain
- And also other problems
Before Seeing an Emergency Dentist
- First, call your Smile Center Southern California emergency dentist ASAP
- In the meantime, hold the loose tooth by the crown
- Also, rinse your tooth (don’t brush!) with warm water
- If you possible, put your tooth back in its socket (make sure to not swallow or lose it)
- In addition, try to save the pieces of broken tooth
- To decrease the swelling of the injured area, place a cold icepack on your cheek or lips
- For temporary pain relief, take over the counter pain medication
What Emergency Dentistry Procedures do Smile Center Southern California offer?
How much does an Emergency Dentist cost in Southern California?
The costs of having the best healthy and also gorgeous smile varies from each person. Basically, Smile Center Southern California has been recognized as one of the top emergency dentistry practices. If you are suffering from toothache or traumatic bleeding, please contact one of our emergency dentist at Smile Center Southern California today 626-918-3388.